Eastover is the original Streetcar neighborhood in Charlotte lending the first streets to provide vehicle access! This special neighborhood that dates back to 1927, maintains its original charm with beautiful Tudor and Georgian Revival homes accompanied by sidewalks and gorgeous treelined streets! Stroll a few blocks in any direction and you are bound to stumble across an array of conveniences from your neighborhood sundries, coffee and pasta shops, floral boutique, high-end jewelry stores, boutiques and spas, to 5-star restaurants. The Eastover neighborhood has something for everyone and continues to rank among Charlotte’s most popular neighborhoods, nestled right outside of center city!
Eastover: Among the nation’s most beautiful of neighborhoods!
417 Cherokee Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207, USA
Points of Interest
- Popular Eastover School District
- Beautiful tree-lined streets
- World-renowned Mint Museum of Art
- High-end shopping and conveniences
- The Manor Theater
- Home to the prestigious Queens University and its ever popular Booty Loop
- Harris Teeter and Starbucks call Eastover home
- Pure Barre and other specialty fitness studios
- Minutes from Charlotte’s Healthcare hub – Novant Health and Carolinas Medical Center
- Made up of highly rated local restuarants such as Stagioni and Napa on Providence but not complete without the massively popular Ruru’s Tacos and Tequilla and their charming patio!
Instant Price Analysis
What’s not to love about Eastover? The grandeur of the homes, beautiful tree-lined streets, with retail and restaurants peppered throughout the neighborhood make this neighborhood one of my favorites!