Developed in the mid 80’s, Park Crossing is located in South Charlotte off of Park Rd and just north of Pineville Matthews Rd. The tree lined streets, well manicured grounds and two story homes provide a peaceful environment for family and friends. Homeowners may join the Park Crossing Recreation Club, which features a swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball court, playground and soccer field. Residents of Park Crossing have easy access to McMullen Creek Greenway, Carolina Place Shopping Center, I-485 and more.
10410 Park Crossing Dr, Charlotte, NC 28210, USA
Points of Interest
- Park Crossing Recreational Club – Optional for Homeowners
- Junior Swim Team that competes with other clubs
- On site Tennis Pro that offers regular lessons and group workouts
- Tennis facility with 4 hard courts and 2 clay courts
- Active Social Committee which plans a variety of events for entire neighborhood
- Tree Lined Streets
Park Crossing is a great neighborhood that creates a unique sense of community among its residents!